In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and shortage of food resources in our country, Fanatics founder and executive chairman Michael Rubin—with entrepreneur Alan Tisch and communications strategist Gary Vaynerchuk—created the ALL IN Challenge on behalf of the All In Challenge Foundation.
The ALL IN Challenge is an auction-based fundraiser featuring experiences from athletes, sports teams, musicians, and other celebrities to raise money for Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen, and No Kid Hungry. So far, the challenge has raised almost $14.5 million.
- Team training with Rapids on Friday morning at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and sit in on the coaches’ meeting
- Fly on the team charter and stay at the team hotel for the away match
- Inside access to the locker room on game day before the players arrive
- On-field access for warm-ups
- Watch the game with General Manager Padraig Smith in Executive Box
- Attend post-game media press conference
- Post-game dinner with Head Coach Robin Fraser
- Team-signed, game-worn jersey as a souvenir
The starting bid was $2,500 and at the time of this post, it was up to $2,600. 100% of the money raised will go directly to Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen, and No Kid Hungry.
There’s a video from Head Coach Robin Fraser that goes into more detail about why they are joining in on the fundraiser and he says that “what’s happening today with coronavirus is something we never thought we’d see. I feel like everyone on earth is going to be affected by this. Unfortunately, some are going to be affected more than others and that’s why this challenge is so appealing to me. The ability for us to get together and raise as much money as possible to keep our food banks alive, to make sure that everyone gets taken care of in this crisis is of paramount importance right now.”
If you are interested and in a position financially to bid, you can find the official rules and information here. The auction ends on Friday, May 1st.