The Colorado Rapids have added a new injury to the list as of last week: Sam Vines is now out with a quad strain. The injury occurred on February 2nd and he should only be out for two weeks. He is staying with the team in California.
As far as the rest of the list goes, Kortne Ford and Kei Kamara did join the team in Chula Vista. So as of right now, Sam Nicholson is the only one that doesn’t appear to be at training.
Keegan Rosenberry has also joined the Rapids in California after spending January with the U.S. Men’s National Team, and Kofi Opare seems to be having a great time.
The following players were released by the club ahead of the Chula Vista Camp:
- Enoch Mushagalusa (former Rapids Academy player)
- Robbie Mertz (2019 draftee)
- Marcelo Borges (2019 draftee)
The following players were invited to attend the Chula Vista Camp:
- Abe Rodriguez (Academy player)
- Sebastian Anderson (Academy player)
- Jacob Hauser-Ramsey (2019 draftee)
- Kofi Opare
The following players were on the Florida list, but not the California list and weren’t officially noted as released:
- Oliver Larraz (Academy)
- Jordan Schweitzer (Colorado Springs Switchbacks)
**training with the Switchbacks