I am not sure that any of us could have predicted what happened today would happen, but I will say this for the Colorado Rapids: they were not boring.
So to recap:
1) The Rapids started the day by trading Target Allocation Money to LA Galaxy for the 12th pick in the first round
2) The Rapids traded the second overall pick to Philadelphia Union in exchange for General Allocation Money and future considerations
3) The Rapids traded for the number one spot in the Allocation Order and the 15th and 33rd picks from Chicago Fire in exchange for the 12th and 22nd picks and the number two spot in the Allocation Order.
4) With the 15th pick, the Rapids selected Emmanuel Appiah, midfielder from the University of Cincinnati.
5) The Rapids traded the 33rd pick to FC Dallas in exchange for the 37th and 57th pick in the 2016 SuperDraft.
6) With the 37th pick the Rapids selected defender Dennis Castillo from VCU
WHEW! You got all of that?
And then there was this:
Here it is. Rapids and Olympiakos reach deal; hinges on Alan Pulido's approval. https://t.co/ExA8ISVOGy— Eric Gomez (@EricGomez86) January 14, 2016
So what a crazy day for the Rapids. What do you think Rapids fans? Are you excited? Are you upset with the day?
Let us know in the comment sections below!