The off-season is just about halfway over with the MLS SuperDraft now out of the way, which means it is time to throw down a Rapids Approval Ratings poll!
I expect the results are going to be a bit different from last season's polls, which were surprisingly positive.
The rundown of events --
* Released Conor Casey, Edu, Ian Joyce, Scott Palguta, Tyrone Marshall, Luis Zapata, Joseph Nane and Tyson Wahl.
* Signed F/M Atiba Harris out of Vancouver.
* Re-signed Hendry Thomas and Marvell Wynne to new contracts.
* Allowed Hunter Freeman into the Re-Entry Draft, where he was picked by the New England Revolution. Picked former Toronto FC and FC Dallas midfielder Eric Avila in the draft. (Avila has since been traded to Chivas USA for the rights to Nick LaBrocca.)
* Traded Omar Cummings to the Houston Dynamo for allocation money and Nathan Sturgis.
* Signed Ecuadorian center back Diego Calderon.
* Signed Chilean winger Kevin Harbottle.
* Traded Jeff Larentowicz for the No. 11 overall selection in the SuperDraft along with an international slot and cash.
* Drafted DeShorn Brown, Dillon Powers and Kory Kindle in the MLS SuperDraft.
* Signed Dillon Serna to a homegrown contract.
So what say you, Rapids fans? Do you approve or disapprove of the off-season as a whole so far?