Alert alert, we won a game! Unfortunately, it was against a team that didn't give us any points in the standings, and even more unfortunately the Thugcast had to be recorded before Tuesday night when the game took place. Still, I think we hit the nail on the head with our 'post game reaction' to that game, since... well, listen in and you'll see how ridiculous we are.
Tune in to this week's Thuggery to see Ben and I tackle the following stuff, among other things:
* The losses to Toronto FC and Real Salt Lake, though hopefully not for too long. (Seriously those were horrible.)
* Some potential trade scenarios and player move scenarios, specifically the possibility of moving Jeff Larentowicz for... well, a name that you might not expect.
* A conspiracy theory of our own concoction in the spirit of all the other ones that Rapids fans seem to be coming up with in recent weeks. Are Scott Palguta and Edu... THE SAME PERSON?!
* A fake recap of the Swansea game that we pretended was topical even though we recorded this on Monday. (We won yay)
* Saturday's game against Seattle, with the usual doom and gloom that you'd expect.
Click on the Thugcast link to check out this week's cast. (At some point we need to get on Feedburner or something.)